Do you prefer? adult content

Do you prefer a minute man or someone that is able to last all night long.

I dont know if having a man that is a minute man is a good thing or not.

My ex was pretty much a minute man. It was over before I can blink. My new beau is not a minute man by any means. HOWEVER, he tells me with his ex he use to be a minute man and never lasted more than 5 mins. He said it just feels different which causes him to be done so quickly. He told me he didnt like that and really likes that he is able to last longer with me. Now... I am feeling a little insecure. Only because I have 'read' and my ex has told me , if men finishes fast its because its ohh so good that they cant help themselves. but with new beau he doesnt go limp but able to last a real long time, which again he says he enjoys because he is able to please me.. but I dont know if there is something that he is missing since he was able to finsh fast before and now it takes longer...

which do you prefer?

lol....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Relationships

• He should last as long as YOU last. When you're done, then it's his turn.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Ugh, just get it over with.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Funny you should ask that! I was complimenting my bf about his lasting power last night. He said it was a blessing and a curse. My ex was pretty standard, I think. After 22 yrs of marriage I knew exactly how to make our session quick or lengthy - that poor man had no control at all.

In your case, I'd take it as a compliment. He *wants* to last longer to please you - that says a lot about the kind of man he is. He's probably also got more self control because he's older AND because he cares for you more.
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 3:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• All night seriously? Who has that kind of time? Much less a lead vagina. I think it would make a normal person sore as hell.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• well every man is a minute man sometimes...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:39 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• my dh lasts long enough for me so...i prefer him lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Maybe a 10 minute man is ok for me. Don't like the long drawn out sex anymore.

Answer by louise2 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Well, since I am no longer 18 and trying to experience everything all at once, I don't think I COULD last all night long. It really does depend on my mood though. There are some nights I want it fast and hard, and other I want it slow and lingering. Depends on how I feel and how well my dh has worked me up to it. lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• My husband has an amazing amount if control. He can finish quick or last a really long time but that has come with age and experience.

Answer by missanc at 4:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• one that can last
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2012