moms who's teens have not been on birth control and are out of teens - do you wish they'd gone on bc or was your 'talk on birds and bees etc.' over the years enough? Was it luck that they didn't get pregnant or did open communication and expressing concerns for their future and self respect possibly stop sexual activity at a young age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• You should be open to talking to your children about sex. I don't condone under age sex but the thing is, is that is happens. You just need to sit down and talk to them about it. You should be open enough to talk to your daughter about birth control and anbstinence. I would rather know my daughter is safe than worry if I am gonna be a grandma to soon.
    Nicole_momtobe

Answer by Nicole_momtobe at 4:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009