When will you start cooking?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Holidays

• I'm just doing snacks and stuff on Christmas Eve. I was just getting my list together. I'll probably start tomorrow sometime.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• thats when i'm starting i need to go to the store still! Lol
    mampanda0422

Comment by mampanda0422 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• tomorrow, but I'm making desserts to take to my mama's. We do our "Christmas" at her house on Christmas Eve. ON Christmas day, after the kids open their stuff and play with it for a little bit, we go to the in law's then to my grandmother's and I don't have to cook anything to take there lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• About an hour before supper... It's only our little family on the Holidays, so I will cook like normal.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• A question I'm asking is when will I stop? It's been a constant bake-a-thon around here! I won't start Christmas dinner prep until Monday. We're not having a crowd so it's not a biggie. Turkey dinner. Sides, stuffing and apple pie on Monday, pop the bird in Christmas morning.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 6:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2012