Do you have an open space for your tree every year, or do you have to move things around?

This is the first year we didn't have to relocate some piece of furniture to squeeze in the tree because we're mid-repurposing on the room it's in.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Holidays

• I have to move stuff.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• It goes behind our couch. You can't see the bottom half.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We put it in the stairwell. It fits nicely. We have to move a table that normally sits there.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I just have to move the girls' little table that sits in front of the window where I put the tree
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We always have to move stuff around.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We have a little 3' table top tree. We put it in the computer room on the table we usually use for homework. The homework books, etc goes on the bookshelf for the holidays.

Note: We don't celebrate Christmas because we are Jewish but my son's birthday is Christmas Day, so it's his personal tree as part of a birthday gift for him. He likes having a tree like his friends at school does. I like the free pine scented air freshener.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I have to move a chair that is in from of the window.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We have to move a couch every year.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Fortunately, we don't use our front room much, most all the furniture is in the den, and the front room has a huge picture window, so we don't have to move much around. Makes it easy each year.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• We put it in front of the window in our living room, so we don't have to move anything.
    We live in our family room, so this works out great.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2012