What is your opinion on single moms going to the bar etc?

Do you think a single mom going to a bar, restaurant, meeting place by herself makes her look pathetic and desperate or confident?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Relationships

• Huh?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• No, I don't think it makes her pathetic. Personally, I don't know why ANYONE would go to a bar. But once your married, I assume that if you're at a bar, you're a creep!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• How would anyone know she's a single mom and not just a woman out socializing? Anyways I don't think it's pathetic at all. Single mothers deserve a social life as well.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Back, like 24 years ago I was one of those women. As long as she has someone watching her kids. I do not see a problem with it.

Answer by louise2 at 7:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• (Off topic a sec) Sabrina!!!! Hi! I have not seen you in AGES!!

(back on topic) It can be a great place to let loose and meet new people and I have no problem with it as long as the single mother is not announcing it to her 4 year old. OMG this little girl in my DD's prek class was telling me all about how her mom goes out with 'her girls' and drinks beer, gets drunk and has dates. ::shaking my head::
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Why would it be pathetic? Your question applies to dingle females with or without children. And nope. NOT pathetic.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• How often does she get and does she bring people she meets home? It's not the going out to the bar, it's the things that can be associated with it that I find more telling.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• I have zero opinion in that. I don't even now how to make my mind process an opinion.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• its all good.
    jossstone1969

Answer by jossstone1969 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Just wondering because it's hard to meet someone (all of my friends are married and don't really go out) my kids are older and was just wondering how it looks to go out on your own.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2012