Ugh... Another boring Sat night...

I realize my Husband can't read my mind, but I thought since he's been gone a month, and now back home since Wednesday, that he would want to go out for a little while tonight. Just the two of us.
Nope, he's out in the shop, where he's been since Wednesday when he got home. Yes he has projects, and jobs to do, but I thought he would have a quitting time for the day.
I've dropped hints, told him we should go into town, and maybe do a little shopping.. So he sends me to town with a list... I drove there, they didn't have what he needed, so he'll have to wait for Monday when he can go get what he needs.
His time off ends Jan 2nd, and he's going to need to spend some time with our boys before he leaves. Tonight's the last night our boys will be at their Granny's... Oh well.

So here's a question: What are you doing tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Relationships

• Boo for engine rebuilds! You don't want that dirty man near you anyways. You can take me out on the town! I am fun!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Relaxing. Hubby is asleep and our son is playing games. It's not to late to go do something. Instead of hinting be assertive and tell him what you want.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Making Christmas cookies with my 11 yo. Waiting for the base coat of icing to harden so we can decorate!

Answer by missanc at 9:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Hanging out with my DH and son. They're watching the Falcon/Lions game.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• watching wedding show's on netflixs my hubby's at work! :(
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Notta and loving every minute of it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Not going to bother asking him, or suggesting anything. He's knee deep in an engine rebuild, so I'm taking a nap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
    I have some money 'cause i just got paid
    How I wish I had someone to talk to
    I'm in awful mess

Sorry your hubby is being a jerk.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Dh and dd #2 are at a basketball game. The rest of us are doing absolutely nothing, and after doing all my Christmas shopping today, I'm pretty happy to have my butt parked right here.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Nothing right now. DH just got home about an hour ago and is already falling asleep and the kids are watching a movie.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2012