Advice please

So a few months back I was hurt. I had found (yet again) evidence to my husband having been looking to cheat. Now I want to believe him and the it's not him hackers and coworkers of his ( military men do this to each other it has been confirmed and I sisters accounts were hacked where it was spread that she had cheated on her husband but hadn't) now I was angryy so I drank. I needed someone to talk to so my dumbass hops on chatroullette. After about the 50th penis I FINALLY get poeple but they are all boobs or GTFO. So I finally get to a chick who happens to be a camera sex chatter. We get talking about me and my problems my insecurities. She asks to see me and I oblige her, at that moment I was so angry and hurt I didn't care. I showed her my goods, now afterwards some men enter her room I didnt notice until they had already seen me. I didnt do anything with them on screen. I regret having done it i told hubby about the woman but not the men. I feel guilty this wasm onths ago should I fess up (yes while it would relieve my guilt but should he know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in Relationships

• That was really stupid
    Why rub salt in the wound?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• COUNSELING. IMMEDIATELY.

You need to find other ways to cope than drinking. You also need to have a "come to Jesus" counseling session with your husband so the two of you have no reason to distrust each other.

Speak to a counselor FIRST.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• should i tell him or no i feel sick right now...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• What?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• You already know how much it hurts to be cheated on and lied to, and how awful the doubts make you feel. Don't keep your husband in the dark and put him through the same thing. Talk to a counselor, then talk to him. Maybe since both of you have played around, you can decide to forgive each other and rebuild your relationship, maybe not.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• the 50th penis, what?????????
    You looked at 50 penises?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• First, I would suggest maybe finding a different way of dealing with anger and hurt then a bottle. Second, I wouldn't tell him about the men. It would just open up the wound again and no one needs that.
    I'm just curious, if you were just looking for someone to talk to, why did you go to that particular site? There are lots of other places to go to find FRIENDS then that site.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• You tell him nothing till you've spoken to a counselor.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Are you on Christmas break using moms computer?
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• You should seek counseling. If you believe cheated then I would not confess untill you BOTH seek help
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 5:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2012