Now that Im a grandmother, I dont know how I got through the twos. love that I can love him to pieces, then send him home ;)

I have four kids. lol...I have my two year old grandson over. I dont know how I got through these terrible twos. And he wont go to sleep for me. Love him to pieces, and then its nice to be able to love him lots...then send him home :)))

JerseyGirl77

Asked by JerseyGirl77 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2012 in General Parenting

• 2 & 3 are hard years, even harder if his mommy isn't there. I know my normally sweet 3 yr old has a hard time when I'm not around.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• its crazy, because I think back like...how the heck did I get through these days and nights. I have twins, so you know Im thinking back like wow. Was I medicated and didnt know..lol...joking.
    JerseyGirl77

Comment by JerseyGirl77 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2012

• Yes the perks of being a parent is getting to be a grandparent and send them home. They wear you out don't they?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• That's what is so no=ice about being a grandma. You do not have to be mom. You can spoil them and then send them back to mom.

Answer by louise2 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2012