Are you late?

It seems like now that i have two kids, i still give myself time, but im always late.. Then it turns around and im always early... :) Like during the week im always running late, but if its the weekend im running early, anyone else crazy like this? When i was a youngn i was always early but in my old age of 29 im late, im going crazy hu...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try my hardest to be on time. Of course, life with a 2 year old and 6 month old is unpredictable and it seems like everytime I think I'm going to be early, something happens and I'm scraping by to be on time!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No. I'm always early for everything. I feel its important to teach my children to be responsible. Also, I respect other people so I never want to keep anybody waiting.
    Anonymous

• I am generally on time. I don't like being late. Good time management is something I kind of pride myself on. My sister is ALWAYS late and having to deal with that for many years has put me into a mindset that if I am late there will always be someone waiting for me and waiting isn't fun. I don't want anyone to be as bothered by my lateness as I am by my sister's. If it wasn't for my sister I don't know that I ever would have put much thought into timeliness.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm always early........
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm only late when it is out of my control but most times I'm early. if I'm going to be late i always call.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• We try to be on time. We almost always wind up early. But the times were latest is the weekends. We just can't ever seem to get up early enough on the few days we get to "sleep in". Thats if you call 8 sleeping in. My kids always gets up about that time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009