Do you think its strange what happend to the other little girl missing from Fl?

Honestly to me it just sounds like somthing is a little off, she wouldn't of gotten up and walked away on her own yet how can you not know someone is in your bedroom taking the little girl out of the bed that you are sleeping in? And another thing why is he with a 17 y/o? I know thats off topic but the whole thing just sounds funny to me
http://news.aol.com/article/missing-florida-girl/309980

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • i think its weird but its annoying why do they have to say "oh coincidentally its miles away from where little caylee was found"

i keep up with that story completely but really, each one has nothing to do with the other.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I didn't hear that she was sleeping in the same bed...but it sounds like that Jessica Lunsford story a few years ago who was taken from her bed and buried alive by that sex offender, John Quey.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 4:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yeah I agree momnbaby I dont think they anything to do with one or the other, but this one still sounds like someone isn't telling the whole truth
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I think it's odd. Especially why would the door be propped open with a brick. A real criminal wouldn't be stupid enough to leave evidence like that...My bets are that the teenage girl had something to do with her missing. She is just trying to play it off like it wasn't her and did a bad job of setting up the scene. Unless someone took the girl that she knew I would think she'd start screaming. I also wondered how old the man is and why his girlfriend is 17! Whatever...I just hope she is safe and returns home.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• During an interview, the father said the door was usually locked but not always. He wasn't sure because it was late afternoon when he went to work. He didn't return from his job until the middle of the night. There was no sign of forced entry. It just seems odd to me but some people really do sleep hard. Maybe the girl knew the person coming into the home and didn't scream for help. Either way, I feel horrible for the father! They haven't said anything about the mother though which seems odd.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh and another thing...they are currently investigating 44 sex offenders that live in the area!!! WTH more than 1 sex offender living in my area is enough for me to move...I don't care what I have to lose. My family is most important!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Britni, I am sure there are sex offenders living in your area. They live in every town. There are ways to find out there. You should look into it. Sadly, you can't move and get away from it. There are THOUSANDS of them in every state.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 4:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have looked and no there actually isn't any in my immediate area. At least not on my street a whole total of 4 are in my town. If I had 44 in my town I'd move to another...I'm not even playing when it comes to that!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Let me add that the article states 44 sex offenders living in a 5 mile radius from their home! I don't see how any one could just shrug that off like it's nothing.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Thats true DDry they never did say anything about the girls mother, I didn't even think about that
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009