What do you do for stocking stuffers?

Last year I did playdough and crayons and some dora coloring books ect. but this year I am not sure. I was thinking about going to party city and getting a bunch of those little toys and some coloring books and little mini pencils and she loves nail polish and lipgloss. She has three stockings maybe i can have different themes for each one of them.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 10:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2012 in Holidays

• Activity books, erasers, glow sticks, bug toys, and a box of candy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 10:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• SO had the bright idea of getting both kids GIANT stockings, so I'll be filling them with toys I guess!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:14 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I just asked this same question earlier to get ideas, and got tons of good ideas for my kids. I ended up getting them each a lotion and cologne from Bath and Body Works, a small flashlight, a holiday nano Hex Bug in a little ornament, a special pen (one is a puzzle pen and one is a floating video game pen), a pad of Christmas post-it notes, some chocolate caramel santas, a movie theater box of holiday Dots, a three pack of peppermint Peeps dipped in chocolate, and a video game. I also have a science book for each wrapped under it. I had planned to give them three of the books for Christmas, but we do stockings on Christmas Eve, so they will have some time to check out these books before I give them the last one on Christmas.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• We don't do big stockings. And mine range in age from 2-15 so their stockings are very different! The younger ones get crayons, play jewelry, bubble bath, candy, doll clothes, trains, etc. The older ones get nail polish, cologne, flashlight, socks, Chapstick, lotion and candy. Little stuff like that

Answer by missanc at 11:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Three stockings for one kid? LOL you are a glutton for punishment. I think the theme idea is good, BTW.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:08 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I usually fill ours with dollar store stuff we would never buy except at Christmas. Last year we got giant stockings too. We bought a million different small things and they just wouldn't fill up. This year I got smart and bought a few big things. A new pillow for each kid, a box of their favorite cereal, and a teddy bear. Those three things filled the stocking most of the way, so now we just have to fill the foot part with small goodies.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• My boys got, disposable razors, shaving cream, lottery scratch off tickets, battery operated toothbrushes, toothpaste, a gift card for their favorite restaurant and of course a candy cane, candy and an orange, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I have an 11 yr old boy... this yr he is getting his favorite hair gel, some candies, beef sticks that he favors
    I buy a lot of Avon, so he is getting a few items from there and some MI State tree ornaments...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 1:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• My sister did my son's stocking this year. I know he is getting some candy and a lot of art supplies. Other than that I am not sure.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• We do "bath stockings" most years. They get bubble bath, bath crayons, bath foam, toys they can use in the tub, bath fizzies, etc.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:31 PM on Dec. 23, 2012