Have you heard of ButterBraid?

You can only get it threw Fundraisers at schools and so on. I purchased 2 from my girlfriends friends son school, for Christmas and New Years day. I was wondering if anybody has tried to make it ? If so, do you have a recipe to share?

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 1:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2012 in Food & Drink

• You just follow the baking tme on the package.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• There's no trying to make, or recipes IMO - just follow the directions, it's all put together, you just have to let it thaw and rise, bake it, drizzle on the icing, cut and eat. Not a big deal. They're popular in my area. I've made quite a few over the last few years, and wouldn't attempt making them into anything else or anything. I put mine on a piece of parchment paper on a jelly roll pan, as late at night as possible, cover with plastic, slide in the cold oven to thaw/raise overnight. Take out the next morning, preheat, and bake.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 7:05 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• And actually, depending where you live, you can sometimes find them in grocery stores - I don't live too terribly far from where they're made, and I can always find them in 1 chain near me - just a limited choice compared to the fundraisers.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 7:06 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I just bought one for my cousin's school fundraiser. They're luscious.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• What is it?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• OMG!! Butter braids!!! Absolutely SO look forward to them when my son sells them for his tennis team at school!
    The true key is to let it rise for longer than it says on the package...it gets HUGE if you take the time and let it rise.
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:42 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• I took mine out at 10:00 pm right before bed, and woke up at 8:30, made coffeeand put it in oven. Never had it before, sooooo yummy! Wish schools around here had it.All they sell is candy and wrapping paper!!! Boohisssss...
    4theloveofTink

Comment by 4theloveofTink (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• They are AMAZING!!! I wish I could find a fundraiser for them. I would order many to stock up. The cheesecake one is the BEST.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• not heard of it sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2013