Christmas Dinners are done.... OMG!!! LOL...

This was the set up for the first dinner... My family... larger of the two sides....

A debate was going on here.... lol... had to have been there.. only in the Country will you have a debate
over cow's milk...lmao...

It's rock band time... my sisters... we did have fun...

More laid back dinner with his family... dh and his sister... there were only 6 of us on the 22nd.

Our 11 yr old enjoying the more laid back day...

And the moms enjoying some chatter time...lol... I am so glad the dinners are done. Now dh,gs and I can
simply relax and enjoy the next few days...

Has anyone else done dinners/gatherings yet? Are done? Just starting? Not doing anything?

I hope all of you on CM have a wonderful Christmas....

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 1:40 PM on Dec. 23, 2012 in Holidays

• Beautiful setup! I'm glad you guys all had fun and got together! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• That looks like a lot of fun!

We had our 'big' family get together last night with my side of the family. There were 14 of us. Christmas Eve at my mom's there will only be my parents, my oldest brother, myself, and my 2 kids and we're all spending the night and enjoying Christmas morning together.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Looks like lots of fun was had. We haven't done anything yet, but we will all be at my mom's house Christmas Eve!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:45 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I love your set up! I could use your help decorating for my dinner tomorrow night!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• looks like it was a good time.

We have company for once!- hubbys best friend and his wife. they got here yesterday, and last night we went to the casino where hubby doubled his money :)
    tonight- we are having a poker game here (about 8 people) i will be making enchiladas and rice and such for that
    tomorrow- not sure-maybe a movie or back to the casino! and meatball subs and salad
    Christmas -movie if we don't go tomorrow. and I'll be doing a Thanksgiving meal basically.
    They will leave early Wed-we won't see them...THEN on Friday- Me. my daughter -her boyfriend and maybe my son will be going to Phx for like 4 or 5 days to see family and friends

*this is defiinitely different for us- we usually don't do much with anyone else around the holdays- all family and most friends are in other states!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• It looks like a good time was had by all. My word! How many trees do you have? I love how festive it looks and I am sure feels.

Ahh, the inevitable family debate. I recall sitting in the middle of a debate between DH and his brothers were they argued about manatees and proposed new no-wake zones. Funny part is, they were all arguing the same point, just from different perspectives. It was positively mind boggling.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Looks like fun! We used to have those types of get togethers too.... Fond memories.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Beautiful. Looks like you had a great time. Tomorrow and Tuesday will be our big gatherings. Looking forward to the.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 2:53 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I love your set up! I could use your help decorating for my dinner tomorrow night! <<< texagurl33

Love to help... I love to decorate...dh thinks I should make a living ...lol...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

Ahh, the inevitable family debate. I recall sitting in the middle of a debate between DH and his brothers were they argued about manatees and proposed new no-wake zones. Funny part is, they were all arguing the same point, just from different perspectives. It was positively mind boggling. <<<<< Quinnmae

I have 11 trees up, 5 large ones and 6 smaller ones and that is not counting my Charlie Brown tree that I have up...lol...
    Oh and I hear you on the debat...lol... they were doing the same thing, the only real funny part was the sisters that were arguing
    the point live in the city and they debated against a lifer country boy...lol...
    gmasboy

Comment by gmasboy (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Dec. 23, 2012