Does Santa leave unwrapped gifts at your house, or does he wrap them?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 2:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Santa doesn't wrap gifts for our kids. I find that his wrapping style is too much like mine and my kids are getting old enough to catch on. That's if they aren't already playing along with the story.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:28 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Everything is wrapped, even non-food items in the stocking. Santa has his paper, I have mine. Santa has his tags, I have mine. He uses red pen in all caps on tags, I use black cursive (upper and lowercase when he wasn't old enough to read it). Santa leaves me his leftover paper so I can use it next year, because that's better for the environment than throwing out his extras. Just ask DS, he'll tell you ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• We have special Santa wrapping paper that all of the Santa gifts are wrapped in.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• A mix. Things that are easy to wrap like books, movies, anything in boxes...get wrapped. Things that need assembled like bikes get assembled and left out, then things that are hard to wrap like stuffed animals get left out, also.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• I wrap the gifts, but Santa leaves the large gift unwrapped by the tree. I hope my dd won't freak when she gets up to discover no unwrapped gift from him. It will be waiting for her outside this year.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:36 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Santa does something special to the packages if he has to wrap, so that the kids know they're from him - big bow or special paper, usually. Otherwise they get assembled and left out in front of the tree.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Santa (AKA me) wraps all gifts (well some are put into gift bags).
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:17 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• He wraps all of them except 'the one big gift'. It was a compromise when DH and I had kids. When I was a kid it was all unwrapped- for him it was wrapped.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:18 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Santa wraps everything except stockings!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• He wraps them.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:20 PM on Dec. 23, 2012