anyone else find it rude

when someone reads ur messages??????
when ur checking ur e-mail
my sister does it alot but most the time im ok with it
today she just pushed it to far when my babys dad messaged me
and she started to talk mad sh*t and telling me not to talk to him
cuz he is a loser

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its your email and your life has nothing to do with her. you live your life and she can live hers.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 4:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes, it annoys me when people read over my shoulder unless I tell them to..
    Anonymous

• Its a matter of respecting one's privacy,simple as that. Its an unspoken thing here in my household; no one gets or reads into anyone else's mails. So if she doesnt get it,tell her to BUTT OUT.
    Anonymous

• oh you mean when they are looking over your shoulder??

oh gosh that just happened with my hubby today, but it was on my phone, i was texting my sis's bf and he text me back saying how much fun he is going to have, apparently when i read it, he got a peek at it too so i had to explain the whole "what we were talking about" to my hubby for a follow up.

i mean, its fine to read a messege but to not know why something was said and make you explain it is just rude and annoying.

in your case, your sis really should stay out of your business and let you deal with it the way you feel is the best way to deal with it and it might of spoiled her day reading what was said, but maybe she shouldnt of been reading it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my kids like to read over my shoulder. Hey.. I can't help it if I don't see them there when I decided to stretch my arm back right..?
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 4:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• time to change password......very rude
    T-Howe

Answer by T-Howe at 4:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009