I want to start my own home party business...but...

I want to start my own home party business but the thing is that I cannot decide what kind of business I want to start. I do some crafts but don't know about using that. What would you suggest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 23, 2012 in Money & Work

• Try doing some research & check with different owners and see what advice they have.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:48 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• Are you looking to build your own business??? or join an existing home party biz???
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:05 AM on Dec. 28, 2012

• Do something that you enjoy. I sell Scentsy because 1. I love the product, 2. Other people love it too so I don't really need to "sell" it (because I'm not a sales person) :o). So if you're looking for a good home based business, let me know!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:18 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• I am looking to start my own. I do crafts but the thing is that I am afraid that it will take me too long to build up my inventory.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Dec. 30, 2012