Sexual Attraction

Are you still sexually attracted to your husband?

What makes him so irresitible after all these years?
OR
I'm so over him, we have seperate lives. Why?

SeedsOfLove

Asked by SeedsOfLove at 4:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• im not really happy with my body... gained 80lbs when i was pregnant. and i STILL just have to get naked and my husband is horny for the next 24hours. haha

dont ask me why, but he loves me. even with more meat on my bones. if thats not real love then i dont know ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My husband and I still can't get enough of each other. I will admit the romance had died about since the birth of our daughter, but that is more of a time issue. We've only been married 3 1/2 years so I don't know if that is long enough to get bored.
    lvaughn26

Answer by lvaughn26 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my boyfriend exepts me the way i am.i gained a ton of weight after my son and he still loves me,i feel embarrassed to get naked but he makes it so i dont gotta be. he loves me for me. and like the 1st poster said if thats not real love i dont know then
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Oh wow. I think it ebbs and flows. My husband and I are sick to death of each other and I am over him and sex in general. Not inspired at all. You're not alone. And my husband is actually very attractive. Not sure what the deal is..
    Anonymous

• I love my husbands chest and that has only gotten better! He loves sex and that has always interested me! He loves sex with me so that's a motivator too. I must say, it's just not the same as when we were younger but it's still good and passionate.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Do you ever think that you could love sex so much that it would get boring after a while, or do you think you could never reach that point?
    SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 5:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Not really anymore I found out who he really was.
    Anonymous

• Oh I'm still very attracted to him. Sometimes when I watch him, like if we're at a gas station or somewhere and he's walking back to the car, I still look at him and think "heeeeeyyyyy!!!" lol. Sometimes I'll even ask for his phone number when he walks up lol. It makes him smile!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG Im so happy with my husband. Hes been my best friend for the past 8 years and I couldnt of asked for anyone better in my life!! Im so attracted to him bc of the love that we share for each other and the way he treats me and my kids....I love him so much.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 10:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Goingthruitall,
    So there aren't any kids between the two of you?
    SeedsOfLove

Answer by SeedsOfLove at 4:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2009