Is there anything I can do?

On the recommendation of my stepson, my boyfriend and I took the kids to see a free Christmas display after we were done shopping last night. This old man near where my stepson lives puts on a huge display every year at no charge. Hot chocolate and candy for everybody. His whole backyard is filled with a maze of Nativity scenes, penguins, Santa sleighs, etc, all interwoven by a couple of Christmas trains that move along the tracks.

Or the trains used to move along the tracks. Somebody stole them. Out of a free Christmas display. So I was wondering, is there anything I can do? How can I alert people and get the old man some more trains? This just isn't right; it can't be allowed to stand as is. If I had the money, I'd go out and buy the damn trains myself.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 1:41 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Holidays

• Contact your local news. Stories like this get attention & he will get donations in no time. I hope the thieves get the coal they deserve!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:01 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• If you have facebook, you can put something up there - make a page for it or something - could help get his returned to him too. Fliers around town, etc.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 1:52 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• That sucks!
    I agree with mrsmom110
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:18 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• I contacted the local news, and they already had the story on. I was glad.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 2:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2012