HAVE TO VENT!!

My MIL is one of those sneaky evil on the down low witches. As soon as we walked in at the family Christmas everyone told me how cute I looked. She whispered in my ear "I really need to give you some of my diet pills!" I've recently lost 20 pounds I am 5'4 a nd weigh 145.

txnmomof4

Asked by txnmomof4 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Wtf!! What is my exMIL doing at your gathering? Did you laugh? I would have laughed really loud and said hey everyone you'll never guess what. MIL just said, it's hilarious...
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Don't say witch when you mean bitch. It's not nice to use other people's religions as a slur.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Bzzzzz, I hear a bee with an itch! I can't believe she said that to you. I'm five one and wish I weighed 145 pounds. Blow it off, it's her bitchiness, not your problem.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:40 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• "She whispered in my ear "I really need to give you some of my diet pills!" OP
    You should have asked her....."Why? Don't you need them anymore??" As you look at her figure. But if she has a good body size, then she is a bitch, and a couple lumps of coal in her stocking this year, and if she is a tight ass, then maybe she could make a diamond.....
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:49 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Sorry dont pay attention to her

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:45 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Don't let one Scrooge's comments ruin your holidays. Congrats on your weight loss! Hopefully you don't have to spend too much time around this negative Nelly. I like Michigan Mom's idea of asking her if she is sure she can part w/ those diet pills! lol :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:20 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Did you tell her that hurt your feeling? That you are sensitive about your weight?

Answer by louise2 at 7:11 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• My ex MIL just called me a cold hearted bitch in front of my kids yesterday and I didnt even say anything to her. I was polite and nice while my kids visited with her.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• um ya she still NEEDS her pills. No I didn't say anything when someone says ill remarks to me I am like a deer in the headlights. I go into shock thinking did she really just say that?
    txnmomof4

Comment by txnmomof4 (original poster) at 7:44 AM on Dec. 24, 2012