Has anybody had any trouble with online orders?

I ordered my son in law a small bottle of Polo cologne, paid $26. for it, ordered it on Dec. 5th, it was shipped, and was supposed to been delivered no later than Dec.17, it still has not come. If it is not delivered today, i guess he won't be getting it. Ordered from Amazon, but i guess i can't blame them, the order status says it was shipped. My guess is it got lost in the mail or delivered to wrong house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Holidays

• I order from amazon all the time and never have a problem.  Can you track this package?

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:24 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• I heard people stealing boxes from front doors.

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Track it. Is it possible that someone stole it from your doorstep?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:17 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• We ordered from Kohls. They decided to ship FedEx Post, which means it goes through Fed Ex and then they drop it off at the post office. My husband realized there was an error with the address (he was having it shipped to work to avoid it being taken from the house and he forgot the office suite #) My husband called the post office and there wasn't any answer for days. Finally he got through and was told that as the post man delivers there anyway, he would ask at each office in the building if a person by the name on the package worked there. Later that day, he received an email from Kohls stating that the package was being returned to them due to being undeliverable. and it would be reprocessed and delivered in about 20 days. Our original order was Dec 6. We got the 'undeliverable notice' on Dec 20.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• we've had a few hiccups lately. Everything worked out OK with the exception of one of my sons "big" gifts. They over sold and apologized like crazy. I'll get in in about a month and will stash it for another time (easter maybe?) and got a $75 gift card which is more than worth the hassle IMO
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• never had problems getting things from Amazon but they didn't receive text books I shipped back once. just call them and they make it right. their CS is excellent.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 10:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Yeah, that was either stolen or something else happened to it. I order from Amazon all the time and always get my stuff very promptly. Did you track it? There was just a story on the news about a USP Driver that stole an iPad that the FedEx driver just dropped off.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:29 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• there is no tracking number on what i ordered. It is a small package, a 2.5 ounce bottle of polo cologne. I usually get small packages from amazon delivered by mail in my mailbox. Tomorrow we will check with the mailman, and our post office. Our package could have just gotten thrown around & lost. Hopefully they will find it at the post office.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:12 AM on Dec. 25, 2012