BOOOO= Wheel of Fortune!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/renee-durette-wheel-of-fortune-contestant-loses-chance-at-prize-after-mispronouncing-word/

What do you think? Give her the money? Another chance? I think she should get the money she would've won for solving that puzzle. Do you think the pressure put on the show will make them do the right thing?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Entertainment

• Oh yeah I read about that.. I think it's pretty messed up. Most people I know pronounce "pinch" like peach. It's just how we grew up with it.

Those judges are so wrong.

Give her something man
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 7:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• I saw that one. She really emphasized the "in" in "swimmin". I think they were wrong though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:31 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• She did not say the "ING" part of the word. She said "IN" . She should know this going on a game show that you have to pronounce word or sentences properly.   Has she ever watched the show before?

Answer by louise2 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• I flipped it on right as she was saying it, but didn't think there was anything weird about it until Sajak had to go back to her after someone else solved it to explain why she didn't get it. They've done that before when things are mispronounced, so I'm not sure why this one is making the news.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:55 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• "They've done that before when things are mispronounced, so I'm not sure why this one is making the news."

same with Jeopardy. it has a "g" and she didnt say the word right, even she gets it. i think it has to do with her being in uniform so its not just Wheel of Fortune cheating her out of her money, its WoF stealing money away from a service woman.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:22 PM on Dec. 24, 2012