Pain in vaginal area?

I keep noticing a slight cramp/ pain in my vaginal area. I'm also excessively thirst like ALL the time, and either ravenously hungry or wanting to throw up (comes in intervals). Can't seem to stay awake for more than just a few hrs before all I want to do is take a nap (very strange for me). I keep getting acid reflux (also foreign to me), and my boobs are quite sore (although bearable). My AF is due in 2 days, so this could be pms symptoms but I've never had near all these things around that time. Any input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Those were my exact symptoms when I was pregnant with my daughter. Stay away from any fruits, or acidic veggies. I didnt realize it at the time, but I was craving orange juice. The acid in the orange juice did such a number on my stomach I had to go to the ER.
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 11:06 PM on Dec. 28, 2012

• So have you been TTC?

Answer by louise2 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• yes, for the past 3 months.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• It could be just PMS. Not saying you could not be pregnant. Just to early to know. I think.

Answer by louise2 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 24, 2012