Any last minute shoppers today?

I can't believe the number of people who wait til today to do their shopping. I know some who do that on purpose! Not me- I'm all done, wrapped & ready to go. Do you shop last minute too? Or know someone who does? (Like Black Friday, I avoid all stores on 12/24! :p)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Shopping

• Not I. I am looking forward to having tamales and a drink tonight. Finished wrapping yesterday so I get to relax today. Yay me!
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:58 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• My mom still has some stuff to get. Everyone else I know is done. We are going to be up all night wrapping again!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:57 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• I am generally done by Halloween, and wrapped by Thanksgiving, this year I was a little behind because of my new full time job, but not to far off schedule. I would love to avoid the mall and all stores today, but I manage a little sewing machine store, so I'll be at the mall working!! I can hardly wait to get home tonight!! Really looking forward to January 3rd, all of the holiday chaos will be over, our store inventory will be done, and there should be a little lull!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:00 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• i went to food store
    but christmas shopping done week ago
    i have all gifts wrapped
    santa however will be wrapping some tonight

* reminds me, i might need to go out and get batteries (dang)
    ** might have to borrow from another toy item
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:05 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Done - i have been slowly buying gifts all year - most were bought in oct, nov, & Dec - but i have to admit that i did buy my last gift on fri! but it was for my Husbands Grandmother and i was waiting for him to join me and it kept getting post poned! lol but otherwise done shopping by Dec 8th!! :) already had 3 christmas' this weekend one tonight one tomorrow and one on the 30th!! Love all the family time! sad were not getting to go to the other 2 christmas' this year!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:25 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Last year i bought a lot of after christmas sale gifts for grab bag gifts!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Nope I finished all mine Friday
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• nope- just hoping the one last thing I'm waiting on comes today in the mail- it should have been here late last week

* I also do not understand waiting this long to shop...I mean you have 360+ days to get it together for the next year!
    the stores are SO wiped out too...when I worked at Walmart it was mind boggling to me that people waited so long-and then got pissed because they couldn't find the candy or toys or whatever that they wanted!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:34 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Owning a business at the mall, THESE ARE THE ONES WE LOVE!! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:37 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• NO .... well, maybe. the 27th we're going to my in laws and also my husbands grandma's. we didn't know til about 45 minutes ago an extra person would be there and we have nothing for her. we'll figure something out between now and then. after church tonight i'll see what's open around town maybe. everyone else is long since shopped for, thank god.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:28 PM on Dec. 24, 2012