Just my rotten luck!

I've been sick with a stupid cold/cough for over a week now, my whole family had it and dh and I are still miserable, the kids are better thankfully. But we're still TRYING to go about with normal holiday stuff and visit family and what not tonight/tomorrow. That means I get to drive 4-5hrs to my mom's house tonight after doing stuff with dh's family so it'll be dark and is supposed to snow. But if that wasn't all stressful and annoying enough now stupid AF showed up and I am cramping like crazy!! Sigh... gonna be using a LOT of Tylenol and Motrin these next few days :-/

DreainCO

Asked by DreainCO at 12:38 PM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Health

•  <<<Aww- tell Santa you want this!!! GL!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• try to enjoy the time with family and then rest when you get home!!! & try to get a nap in and have your family watch the kids so you can refresh!! :) Feel better soon!!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 2:58 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Sorry Momma! Take some Mucinex for the cold. It will help clear out your sinuses and chest if you have any congestion and keep your ears clear as you drive in the mountains. Make sure to drink plenty of water.

Big hugs and safe travels.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:49 PM on Dec. 24, 2012