Etsy users...what does it mean when someone add you to their circle or is your follower?

I recently bought something there, i add many things to list of my favoirtes ...things i like to stare at and may never be able to actually buy because it is so out of my price range. Then a few people's names pop up on my email that they added me or now following me....I'm just wondering what that is? no i have not gone over to read their site. I just like reading the answers from the ladies who are here !

FON

Asked by FON at 1:44 PM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Shopping

• Just that they like your items or that they feel you might like the items they have for sale. They want to see if you add to your shop, or they want you to be able to see if they add to their shop.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:26 PM on Dec. 24, 2012