Does the President have a backup plan if this Stimulus doesn't work immediately?

Oh yeah that's right this stuff probably won't take effect till 2010 or later, how convenient...Now tell me again what the rush is all about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• hahahahahahahahaha
    Anonymous

• HIs backup plan is his good looks...I love Obama.
    Anonymous

• Good looks? Everytime he talks his ears get bigger.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• he needs to plans. He is Obama (insert catchy superhero theme song here)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• no one is stupid enough to think this is going to work immidiately, however the faster we start rebuilding the economy the faster it will get better.
    Anonymous

• R U sure it's his ears and not his nose?
    Anonymous

• IMO things are going to be bad for a long time, things will only get worse before they even start to get better, and whats even worse is you can't even trust that he (obama) is making the right choice, frankly I think the whole stimulis package is a joke, and wont do much to improve things
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No plan, regardless of lack of approval or an abundance of, is going to work immediately. I believe that if there is a Plan B we should have used it as Plan A as I do not agree with the Stimulus. I believe that if there was not so much "concealed" spending involved with the bill it would have passed easily and our country would be on the path to betterment. For the time being it is a, "do as much as you can while waiting and seeing" situation.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• BUT Obama SAID he, and ONLY he , could fix this problem. That he had the answers, you just had to get him in office....NOW it will take time. The man is full of it.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• he said he can fix it he didn't say over night so maybe you are full of it
    Anonymous