What's everyone up to tonight?

Christmas is done here. Girls all opened their gifts and then went home. Granddaughters LOVED their Wii. Sent daughter home to figure that whole thing out.... Other daughter loaded up her goodie bag of food to take home. Now, it's time to rest...

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:21 PM on Dec. 24, 2012 in Just for Fun

• My dad's family was over for presents & dinner, then we went to Christmas Eve service. DD had her bath, we spread the "magic reindeer food" & put out Santa's cookies & milk, & read " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas". I am currently drinking peppermint schnapps spiked hot chocolate & waiting for an EXTREMELY excited almost-5-year-old to stop laughing & kicking in her bed & go to sleep. I'm glad you had a good evening with your kids & grand babies!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Kids playing UNO and I'm laying on the couch. Kids took a nap. We're waiting to go to Midnight Mass. My son is alter serving.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Just put out the oats and carrots and cookies and egg nog. T minus one minute till bedtime.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:30 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Wrapped my parents presents and SO wrapped my presents. Was not expecting to get so many. I didn't get him anything. Going to wait for bedtime for my 3 year old and get her stuff wrapped and assembled. She is driving me crazy tonight. I think I may be giving her away to a farm where she has room to run. Maybe with a deaf farmer she can jabber at for hours. I need more coffee.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:46 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Making Christmas candy for the last few people that I didn't know what to get. Then wrapping presents. I haven't had time. I HATE waiting till the last minute.
    Amanda0712

Answer by Amanda0712 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• Watching Adventure Time.
    We're not celebrating until Friday. Dh won't be off until then. No fair to celebrate with all my loved one.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 10:15 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• We have been watching Santa Claus is coming to town,wrapping presents, and baking.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• DS2 is reading on the couch. DD is doing something pointless on the computer. DH went out to get DS1 and his buddy from the movies.

I'm deciding what kind of goodies to bake for tomorrow morning when I'm feeding 2 teenage boys, and the rest of us. We're all Jewish so no Christmas celebrations. Just lots of togetherness and perhaps Chinese food and a movie.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:37 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• my daughter wanted to go to bed at 6:30 ! LOL
    made her wait until 7:30, we read books, she was snoring at 8:00
    a record

i wrapped santa gifts
    and done
    remembered to take away the cookies and place an empty glass of "milk"

daughter wrote santa a note
    good thing she said santa will not take the note, so i can keep it and not have to hide it
    maybe santa will write her back, then i am off to bed

ps
    before bed i said we had to pick up her block maze so santa can get to tree without tripping, she was glad to pick them up

house is clean from top to bottom, until the tornado of wrapping and gifts tomorrow morning
    oh, and i took pictures of the tree and gifts under it

gift not wrapped from santa= a large pikachu sitting on a pink poka dot bean bag chair - makes me smile every time i look at it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:48 PM on Dec. 24, 2012

• We went to the seven o'clock church service, during which our daughter fell asleep. We just got her home and into bed, after she left four cookies and a glass of milk out for Santa Claus. I still have a ton of wrapping to do. I've had my fill of Christmas music, so I put on a Billy Joel CD.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:51 PM on Dec. 24, 2012