Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me if I am eligible for claiming deduction from sotware export business and how to go about it?

Answer Question

Asked by erasmeamery at 1:08 AM on Dec. 25, 2012 in Money & Work

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • CA has to sign this certificate

    Answer by meghagupta at 12:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

  • Ask your business attorney or the CPA you use to do your business taxes.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 1:20 AM on Dec. 25, 2012

  • feralxat

    Answer by feralxat at 1:15 AM on Dec. 25, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.