Sensa, Slim Fast, Lipozene.... What have you tried and what were the results?

Yes, I know the best way to lose weight, but JUST FOR FUN, what have you tried throughout your lifetime and what were the results?

I've tried Slim Fast and Weight Watchers. Never stuck with either.

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:37 AM on Dec. 25, 2012 in Health

• I tried Weight Watchers. Good frozen food, I had some success when I lived alone and didn't have to cook for anybody but me.

I tried Slimfast, but the shakes and bars left me starving. Plus, I found out they're sweetened with Aspartame, which gives me migraines.

I tried Aspire pills. They did nothing at all.

I tried the One Day Diet. One day you eat only fruit, vegetables, and the horrid chocolate wafers that come with the diet plan. If you get hungry, you take a Sun Crystal, and I guess that's supposed to make you feel better. It didn't. On alternate days, you can eat anything you want, within reason, to trick your body into thinking you aren't dieting. I wanted to stick it out, but after two weeks, I dreaded the truly debilitating hunger of the diet days and gave up.

Now I take green coffee bean extract and don't eat anything just to finish it or because it's there. Ten pounds down, forty to go.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:34 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I am an Atkin's testimonial.
    That's how I lost all my weight and by paying attention to the carb intake have managed to never get that big in 10? years.
    Excluding the pregnancy where I tipped the scales at 221 at delivery.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:40 AM on Dec. 25, 2012

• Ya know the two that I did that really worked -
    South Beach Diet
    and
    The cabbage soup diet
    I loved both, but after a while now that it's the holidays...it's time to start thinking of those two again :)
    Thanks for reminding me..summer is around the corner
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:54 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• slimfast...i lost over 70lbs. weight watchers was already low in weight and lost 15lbs. ...jenny craig lost 8lbs...but I was already a regular exerciser and at a low weight so it was very hard to lose alot but I did have a personal trainer once and I loved it. Going to try to get into it after the new year and get back to where I was.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:55 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I had to drink slimgast as a kid for a week because I got stitches in my lip... I lost all kinds of weight cause I didnt eat or drink that crap
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 5:28 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• The protein and veggie diet worked wonders for me, with pilates.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:14 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I've tried all of them, the one I seem to have the best results with is South Beach, but I like the idea of Weight Watchers better.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:57 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• The gym and unprocessed foods were the only thing that has ever worked for me and I'm headed in the right direction again. YAY!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:13 PM on Dec. 25, 2012