Did you recieve anything that surprised you?

I got two rings, was a surprise. They ( family) usually can't keep their lips zipped lol

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 5:43 PM on Dec. 25, 2012 in Holidays

• Yes I was, Hubby came up with a mini Ipad for me, I love it totally unexpected!

Answer by older at 9:18 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I received a bottle of good Liquor, lol

And I don't drink. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• No, I don't really do gifts. My children are not allowed to give me anything unless it's handmade....

I had the most fun watching granddaughters open their Wii....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I was very surprised to receive a gift from my ex husbands grandmother. She is too sweet.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• Yes, my mom bought me a $50 gift card to the movies and a $25 gift card to a restaurant. She had already given me my Christmas gift so I wasn't expecting more.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:45 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• A panini maker and a dooney purse! I thought for sure it would be a NO WAY! But Santa was good :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 6:26 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• yup and you already saw it LOL a pair of wooden shoes ha ha, they are not for wearing. Hubs thought he would be funny:P
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 7:56 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I was surprised that my middle son got gifts for all of us since he's not working. He already gave me the gift of returning to school next semester! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I was surprised to have something in my stocking... Last night I had to run to the store one last time and while I was gone my son filled it up with some things that my niece and sister gave to him to put in there. A few weeks back we were talking about Christmas and I told them that I usually don't have anything because I am always filling others and prettying leave mine empty. She told him to be sneaky and he sure was... lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• My daughter cross stitched and had framed a very nice picture. I had no idea she had the patience to do it and then to give it to me was a wonderful present.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:39 PM on Dec. 25, 2012