How are you doing today?

i am overly tired. and i feel like i'm starving buti haven't stopped eating since i got up.. lmao but its time to get ready to go to dinner!! lkol

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 25, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Fine. It's been a really slow day here. Get some rest!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:58 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• A little sleepy but doing great here playing all day, need a break
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:18 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I'm a little sleepy, but I know I can't go to sleep any time soon. I actually have a load of laundry going at the moment.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:30 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• Tired, fever and sick with a cold
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• I got most everything done and so it was a pop into the oven kind of thing. We opened gifts in spurts throughout the day. When the kids were tired or wanted to play with a toy, we just stopped and waited. It was all easy and laid back.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:23 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• Aw, Booklover, I hope you feel better soon.

Overall, it was a really good day. My daughter has a new dollhouse, and although it features Dora the Explorer, it reminds me of the one I had growing up. The kids are in bed now, and my boyfriend and I will have a rum and Coke and then call Christmas over for another year.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:35 AM on Dec. 26, 2012