Ouch!! Could this be a Wisdom Tooth :'(

I just noticed today, behind my last molar theres a little bump underneath the gum, Its tender to the touch. could this be the start of a wisdom tooth, Ive never had one.. It hurts

NiekaC

Asked by NiekaC at 4:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• could be. only a dentist will be able to tell you. sorry

if its a wisdom tooth.. get them out!.. i promise it wont hurt.. for long ;) i got all 4 yanked out many years ago... it was a relief
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Usually wisdom teeth come in late teens to early to mid twenties. They can hurt bad trying to come through. Some are impacted and some not. Just see for a consult a dentist on it.
    Anonymous

• ^^ mine came out when i was 9, then at age 10.. they never bothered me, never hurt, never did anything bad to my other teeth.. until i was 15... then i had to get the first side yanked out.. at age 18 the other 2
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Im in my late 20's and I have never had wisdom teeth and they say I never will so I can't help you there. You are in the same area as I am and I love the Gasconade office in St. Roberts. Try them out...
    anangelinheaven

Answer by anangelinheaven at 5:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009