Any Ideas on how to calm nerves when TTC?!?

any ideas on how to keep busy and calm when waiting each month to find out if your pregnant?!? the nerves and constant thinking about it are driving me crazy?! :/ :) :S

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Dec. 25, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Best thing I found was to track my cycle. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler to learn how. You'll know when to "do the deed" to achieve or avoid pregnancy. And here's what's really cool... when you learn to read your chart, you'll know you're pregnant BEFORE you test! When I tested I knew what the result would be before I even opened the test box because I'd been tracking.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:01 PM on Dec. 25, 2012

• Loose a little weight (I lost 10 poinds), stop thinking about it & drink a beer every night. No joke! My first child took YEARS to conceive. My second happened the one time in a month that my DH & I happened to have sex. I lost some weight & I was having a beer every night & boom!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:54 AM on Dec. 26, 2012