What would you get for a 10 almost 11 year old?--PIOC

My son's birthday is January 7th he will be turning 11 this year; I need some ideas as to what can get him that won't break the bank(especially with Christmas just passing). He tells me that he doesn't want anything but a cake but I would like to get him something. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:32 AM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Holidays

• how about a gift card to a video rental place? He can rent games or movies w/ that. Taking him & a few of his friends to a laser tag place. (if you have one near by) Is he having a sleepover?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:40 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• New sneakers? A video game? Sports equipment? A t-shirt with his favorite player on it? A basketball? An itunes card? That's all I can think of now!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:34 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Oh I know!!! Get tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters. We took my son one year and it was great.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:45 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• ^^^I think mompam pretty much covered it :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:38 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• he already has 3 basketballs he got a new one for Christmas thanks for the suggestions I am drawing a blank right now it is hard because of his birthday being so close to Christmas but we still want to do something for him. I will be making his favorite dinner and cake
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:37 AM on Dec. 26, 2012