What did you get for Christmas?

did you receive anything from your SO/DH or not? Was it a surprise to get anything or not? I got a couple bottles of my favorite colognes that I was out of and a couple homemade ornaments from my 2 boys(which really pulled at my heartstrings because it means alot to receive anything homemade from them). My oldest told me that dad had another gift for me but it was on hold for now because bills had to be paid!!! So what did everyone get?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:41 AM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Holidays

• I got a tv from my siblings and a mattress from my parents. All in all it was a good Christmas.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• My darling 5 year old made me an ornament at school. I gotta admit, I cried when I opened it. First gift I've had in many years.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Hubby & I don't exchange gifts, we just make sure the kids have a nice Christmas & we get our annual anniversary get away each year. It's a win-win for us :) But my 10 y/o (w/ the help of stepmom) made us all some very beautiful ornaments. She also got to help in the making of a lot of other things w/ her Nana & her Gma this year. And I like the tradition, b/c it gets her out of the house so I can wrap! lol :p Also got some money & some gift cards, so once the snow is cleared, I can go do some shopping. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I get to go to Phx on Friday for a few days

My daughter got me a really pretty fairy that looks like she is sitting on a bubble - that was the only surprise...and I did manage to get the Loki grab zag

*you don't know what is in the package- you feel around and hope for the best with them- I bought 4 for my stocking and he was in one of them (I got Hawkeye and Captain America ...and a skateboard too -but this was the one I wanted!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:49 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• My boyfriend gave me three new pairs of sweat pants, which I've been needing, and a soft warm outfit for cold days. My daughter made me a construction paper picture frame with pompoms and stickers and glitter on it, so I put a picture in it of her sitting on Santa's lap at the mall with my stepson next to them. She also made me a Christmas tree out of a pine cone at school, with glitter and green paint, and a star for the top. It's incredibly special to get handmade things from her. I received a gift card from Target that will go to good use, and a new pair of oven mitts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:46 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• my boys make something for me every year but it still brings tears to my eyes when I open them because I know that it was made out of love
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• the cologne I got husband said it was from the boys
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:56 AM on Dec. 26, 2012

• gift card n plenty of love....
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 26, 2012