Why did you join Cafemom?

How did you even find out about it?

I was on myspace and I kept seeing the advertisement, but I thought it would be lame like everything else myspace advertises. Then one day (when I was still prego with #1) I was bored and hubby was napping so I decided to go ahead and sign up, and here I am today.

SandraB383

Asked by SandraB383 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i saw it on myspace to. im a SAHM and spend all my time with a 2 year old so i thought this would be a good place to meet other moms and make new friends
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• lol, my situation is like yours...i saw the ad when i was on here for something, decided to click on it and i know im not suppose to click on things, so i signed up and im on it quite often now!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i saw it on myspace to and signed up
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I had just found out I was pregnant. I saw the ad on myspace and was like "Ooooh." So I joined, and I've been here ever since =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i found out about it on myspace
    and i said f it im gonna see wut this site is about
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I googled the Regis and Kelly show and it led me here. There wasn't a forum for the show, though, but before moving on I decided to look around, and I discovered it was an active site with lots of people with interests similar to mine.

Answer by Bmat at 5:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i got invited by a really good friend.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Myspace here too. I was bored one night because my friends werent on so I came here and saw it was a god site so I stayed.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I found it on myspace too!! I LOVE it here it is my ONE getaway from cleaning or breaking up daily fights between my children LOL. I love connecting with other moms.
    LilyFrogTat

Answer by LilyFrogTat at 5:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I joined because I was having trouble TTC and I did a google search for infertility help and came across this site. I had been trying 15 months before I joined and I got pregnant 3 months after joining :)
    My daughter will be 1 on the 23rd! I have been a Cafemom member for a long time, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009