How do I lose the over hang?

I had my son in July I have been working out to get my body back. I have lost weight in my chest and legs every where else, but i have like this little over hang I can't get rid of. I have tried everything short of plastic surgery. Has anyone else had this problem and how do I get rid of it? Serious answers please. I want to feel confident again.

Nicole_momtobe

Asked by Nicole_momtobe at 5:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Seriously, I don't know. Have you tried pilates, running, the plank, core exercise programs? I've tried all of them and I still have a pouch. Could just be stretched skin I hate to say. But then I see those people on the biggest loser and they seem to lose their guts, maybe we need to work out 8 hours a day? Good luck!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You might not be able to. If it is fat or loose muscle, then working out will help. If i is just stretched out skin, you are probably stuck with it.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009