Anyone know anything about Bo-Dach? *boston terrier/ daschund

I am getting a bo-dach *boston terrier/daschund. Anyone have any info on them?

jen_wikstrom

Asked by jen_wikstrom at 5:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pets

• My cousin has one and LOVES it:) How exciting-a new puppy!! Have fun:)
    Anonymous

• do you have any pictures?
    jen_wikstrom

Answer by jen_wikstrom at 5:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I don't, but the dog was a really cute puppy and is still cute now that its older:)
    Anonymous

• Is this one of those glorified mutts? Enjoy him/her, seriously. I just hope you're not paying out the wazoo for something you could get at a shelter.
    Anonymous

• lol no I am getting him for free from my mother in-law
    jen_wikstrom

Answer by jen_wikstrom at 8:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• LOL that sounds like it is gonna be uber stubborn. I have 4 dachshunds, and they are so stubborn.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I already have a dachshund lol I know how stubborn they can be! My mom in-law breeds dachshunds and her boston knocked her up this time LOL on accident
    jen_wikstrom

Answer by jen_wikstrom at 10:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yeah don't they also bark a lot? the dachshund that is. i hate dogs that bark a lot. our boxer does and i really hate it. i just wish she'd let me sleep sometimes. she is such a bitch. lmao
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My doxie doesnt bark at all unless someone knocks and that is one bark and he barks at helium balloons. LOL
    jen_wikstrom

Answer by jen_wikstrom at 11:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Mine only bark if the dog outside starts barking because someone who isn't supposed to be here is here. I love my doxies! I also have a blue heeler mix in the house. I tried bringing my outdoor dog in but his old owner had him out all the time for 3 yrs. He is terrified of being in the house. LOL I want to see pics of these bo dox pups. I really wish I knew something about them. I know they have to be adoreable!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2009