What is wrong with me? ive been sick for over a month, and doctor says im fine...

I am 26, (deff not pregnant, and this is not my period, i had it a week ago!) I have had flu like symptoms; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, pain, soreness...lower back ache, and stiffness, headache, sore muscles, and loss of appetite for over a month now. I recently saw a doctor, that did blood work and found nothing "wrong" but im still sick, and its getting worse. i feel bloated, and my abdomen feels slightly swollen, not really sore to the touch, but it is sensitive... what could it be? my sister-in-law had the same symptoms, and has pelvic inflammatory disease.. her blood-work came back normal too, till they did a pap...

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 12:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Health

• have you gone for a 2nd opinion? I hope you will feel better soon
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Sounds like gall stones to me. A simple ultrasound can detect gallstone. There may also be a slight elevation in you liver enzymes on your blood work that they dismissed as nothing. I had very bad gall stones & they only get progressively worse. My skin & whites of my eyes turned yellow as a result as well. I had the same symptoms as you initially. I had my gallbladder removed & now I feel great. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:14 PM on Dec. 26, 2012