Is there a Christmas gift you thought your child would love.....

....but it bombed out? Thomas the Train was not a big hit this year for Christmas.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Holidays

• Hmmm. My daughter hasn't touched her mini Cooper barbie car yet but it was a busy day after Christmas here we had it again at grandmas.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• My son still enjoyed his Thomas sets but not as much as the railroad crossing signal (just mentioned in other post). But that was pretty much expected.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• i bought my DS an adorable monkey that makes sounds and dances. I thought he would love it. He hasnt touched it since he opened it :(
    The Avengers action figures is all he wants.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• DD asked Santa for a kangaroo and didnt play with it at all. in fact she seemed confused at it haha
    DS LOVES Mickey Mouse so i got him this stuffed one about his size (he's 1) and he hasnt given it a second glance.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:24 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The four 100 piece Animals puzzles she got at Gma's house. I can't remember the last time she sat & did a puzzle. So not sure why Santa got that for her :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• No, and here's the interesting part - it's the first time we didn't ask him for any kind of list. We went entirely by things he'd mentioned more than a month ago and generally related to his interests. He's been running around for 2 days calling it the best one ever, and we only spent a little more than half of what we did last year.

I wish we'd tried it that way years ago now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Xploderz. I thought since he likes nerf darts so much he would like those. Nope. He grew all the little balls in a cup of water and I am cleaning them up. I thought my daughter would like her Bratzilla but nope. I guess when they watch commercials and constantly say "I want that" I don't know what the really mean.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:00 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• No not this yr.... we try to stick to his list of items that he really wants and usually
    nothing goes unwanted or played with...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:34 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Yes, pogo stick, he wanted it, we got it, fell down twice, and is now in his closet!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 7:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Not this year but that has happen for the last 3 years
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2012