And right before Valentines Day?

Me and my husbands sex life is suffering. I literally do all the work. I end up on top all the time and literally have to grab his hands to hold me around the hips, a boobie...whatever I can get. I finally asked him if something was wrong, since he was acting like he wasn't very attracted to me and his response was: "Be happy with what you can get and if you're not happy go F**K someone else. I was so hurt. So, I have been clinging to my side of the bed missing making love to him trying to connect and he doesn't seem to miss me back. Does my husband really not like having sex with me. I consider myself to be pretty fun. I'm petite, have cute lingerie, I bring out toys sometimes....what is up???? So much for Valentines Day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• OMG hunny! *hugs* You poor thing! I don't know what his problem could be! I mean, other than the worst, but I don't want to go there. Maybe he's stressed about work? Are you guys having financial problems? I know that you said you tried talking to him, is counceling an option? If you need someone to talk to, you can private message me anytime! Good luck, hun! *hugs again*
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• im sorry hun. no offense but he sounds like an a**. i wish i had some helpful advice but the best i can do is offer you someone to talk to if you need it. PM me anytime
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I agree he sounds rude my own hubby is also an assh.... but never been this rude in fact the only thing he wants is sex even if he know i am unhappy with our relationship.

but having said maybe you can ignore him for a while have fun with your friends then he will be the one to come to you. he will wonder why suddenly you don't need him anymore.
    Anonymous

• what kind of man tells you to go f someone else....???? I am sorry to hear that. :( based on info given here I couldn't imagine why he would be acting like that- I would guess you'd want tp talk with him and fix the emotional aspect before worrying too much about the physical aspect. Good luck, I hope he gets his head out of his ass.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 5:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Only your husband can tell you what's up. It sounds like he is really angry with you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 5:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG you poor thing. Oh hunny if I were there we would have to go have a girls day out. What!! I just can't get over what he said. That was so disrespectful. I like anon 2:33 reply. Please go out have fun with girl friends. He will see you being happy and want to know what's up. Good luck to you.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Sounds like there's a problem outside the bedroom. Just some questions to ask yourself as to what that might be: Do you compliment and praise him for the things he does around the house, for working hard or do you mostly complain? Do you show him affection when he comes home from work, greet him at the door with a kiss? Or are you just waiting for him to come home so you can tell him what a bad day you've had? Do you ask his opinion about personal matters or do you decide and tell him later? Do you tell your friends where he can overhear what a great husband he is? Or do you subtly put him down, maybe even by making jokes? Have you always kind of dictated what you want and how you want it instead of letting him be the creative one? These are just some ones to get you started. A man's ego is very sensitive, and if you have in any way wounded it, these are the results that you will see, and he will never tell you why.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i say don give him sex for sometime.. or when he ask just say you are tired.. don have sex on valentines day just say u are tired..

mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I don't think it's about sex

Answer by admckenzie at 6:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Id have to wonder WHAT Its was I was actually Getting? Doesnt sound like you hurt his pride, You do all the effort, HE should be happy??Good luck.
    Anonymous