Is it Boxing Day at your house?

Maru playing with portals

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:17 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Just for Fun

• LOL! No kitties here (the dogs would eat them :p) We are having a major snow storm today- so this is "laze around the house the day after Christmas day" for us! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• all the xmas decorations are coming down today. They almost got blown away in the tornadoes last night so I'd better take them down!
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 3:55 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I love it!
    How is your son today?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Fever's gone, cough still there. Not boxing up anything yet, since DH just went to pick up the presents he was too sick to go get in person. I'll have to take pics of him opening them in front of the tree to send, since they won't get to see him open them.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Sick kiddo? Totally sucks!! I am going to be boxing my Christmas crap as soon as I get home from work, I for some STUPID reason decided I should open my office today... bad bad idea.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I am glad he is a little better. It is always wonderful to share the time with others but when you are sick it is nice to just do it slowly and quietly.
    I hopeyou enjoy thoe openning and he gets what he most wanted.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Not today we are having major snow storm so just watching some tv and relaxing
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 6:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2012