having a bad hormonal day

here is what went wrong: Stressful day for students, passed out progress reports on missing assignments and even though I have explained the assignments like 20 times i still get the same questions over and over again. students don't even try to ask for help they just sit there. one kids excuse was he didn't have paper. There was notebook paper at the front of the room for those who needed it. I took a lot of time to almost write a paper for one of them and all he had to do was expand it and he just sat there.
get home and dog messed in his crate.. and is nasty... found termite on wall... bathed dog... now bathroom is nasty... still have to make dinner... husband works til nine and I miss him..girls need dinner...

I am being mean and bitchy and am just tense. Any ideas??? (19 weeks preg.)
Someone make me feel better!!!!

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 5:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take 10 mins for yourself. Go lay down. Relax and chill. You'll feel better in no time.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Ooh, today is no day to expect anyone to make you feel better. lol...Everyone's gone mad.. *Meditates and inhales through nostrils* ahh, okay.

I think your just pregnant :)
    Anonymous