Has something funny/embarrassing/mean ever happened to you on Valentine's day?

Tell me your Valentine's Day stories from the past. I need something to lighten my mood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Does something really freaky count? In 2004 my husband died on Feb 6th. I was cleaning out some papers on the 14th and found a Vday card "to my wife on Valentines day" It was not signed, did not have an envelope, and I had never seen it before. I don't save stuff like that and usually he went out on the day and bought a card so I still to this day have no idea how it got in that pile of papers, when it got there and why it wasn't signed. I was majorly freaked after that. I did save that card though even though I never save cards. Spooky!

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I went to my ex boyfriends house to surprise him, (he was supposed to be at work) and I had the key so i let myself in and went to the bedroom to set up a romantic setting and I heard his shower running, I decided to just get naked and slip in there with him, so I did and it was his mom!!!! OMG talk about embarassing, she had came to his house because something was wrong with her shower. She just laughed it off but I have never been so embarassed in my life
    Anonymous