If your daughter just met a guy would you let her move in with him?

would you let your daughter move in with a guy she just met and much older than her? The guy still stay with his mother and she's acting so needy. There are also others in the house such as brothers and much more and she didn't even spend Christmas with her family

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in General Parenting

• How old is daughter? If she's over 18 you really can't stop her, just pray that you've raised her with the right morals and self respect to do the right thing.

Answer by BeautyGuru at 6:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• If my DD is old enough to move out (over 18) then I really can't stop her now can I?

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:22 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• She just now turned.18 he's 22

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• How would u feel about it

• Yeah, that depends on her age. Once she's old enough, I don't see where you can legally stop her. I might not like it, I might even voice my concern (a time or two....), but there wouldn't be much I could do about it.

Answer by m-avi at 6:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• If shes over 18 its her decision. I would not tell her what not to do but let her know she will always have a home with you when she needs it.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• There's not much you can do to stop her. Just give her a soft place to land if she falls.

Answer by Ballad at 6:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• It's so hard when we know they are probably making poor decisions. But now that she's legally an adult, you just get to sit back & watch the show. Be there for her when this falls apart, b/c we all know the odds are, it will! GL!

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:27 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• If I could stop her (ie if I was paying her bills) then I would. However, if she moves out then she is paying her own car insurance, cell phone, etc. I would not enable her doing this in any way, but I wouldn't cut her out of my life if she decided to move in with him either.

Answer by missanc at 6:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• She don't have a car and mrsmom i said the same thing in my mind i understand she in the army because she only works one weekend out of a month and i thought she would put that to use but guess not...the guy drives her around smh

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2012