My mom is silly

My Mom hates shopping. So when we asked what they wanted for the holidays she said Dad needs a wallet. A biker wallet...We all knew that Dad carries this kind, without a chain.

But I wanted to double check with her and after extensive questioning (over the phone) we decided this is what she wanted purchased (a single fold, not for a checkbook).

When he opened it both of them, him and her, were like, "Whaaaa", that's not it.

This woman MUST come into the 21st century and get a phone that recieves images :)

So, any OOOPs presents?

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 7:09 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Shopping

• Not really oops, but my parents bought DS a massive barn - first, I just got him a smaller barn last year, second we have NO room for this huge thing, and third I had no way to get it home. DS LOVES it though. Everything went well otherwise.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 7:18 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• The only mistakes were the boots for my 10 y/o, (too small & have to exchange) & the stupid Kindle Fire won't connect to our wifi!!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Just some sweats that didn't fit me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:13 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Nope- everything went well!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:15 PM on Dec. 26, 2012