do you think when that song comes on with kid rock...

all summer long.....do you think pple like that song cause he says "we were trying different things, we were smoking funny things" or do you think pple like it for the beat of the song?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Perfect boating song for me! Every time I hear it, It makes me want summer, boating on the river w/ my hubby and a coctail in hand!! I can't wait for summer, and for this little girl to be born!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I LOVE IT!!! I think it's like for the words and also fast paced music. My girls 21yo 16yo and I crank it up where ever we hear it!! Makes me think of my college years first love. Great memories!!
    Anonymous

• i like it because i love the original.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I like the rhythm of it. It makes me think of summer in the south. I listen to what he says but I don't think thats why I like it. It has a good tune and gives you a good feeling.
    Anonymous

• I like that song, and it's not because of those words.
    iamcrystal26

Answer by iamcrystal26 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I like it because I'm old like he is and spent that exact same summer he's talking about the exact same way he did
    Anonymous

• I like it for the beat and for the words. And I didn't "smoke funny things". lol. But it does take me back to those kind of summers...I miss those days sometimes.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well I think most of us all at least "tried some funny things" but I like it in general. Its a good song
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009