Do you use "cash crate" for extra income ?! How does it work for u ?

Star88

Asked by Star88 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Money & Work

• what is cash crate?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I do not use it but think its just like most survey companies.

Take surveys, sign up for offers, refer people, than earn money for this, but not enough to meet all expenses for living but may be enough to have extra spending cash, and maybe not monthly since most survey companies require a certain amount to make payout.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:49 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Guess it's not wearth the effort or time ?!?!?
    Star88

Comment by Star88 (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I am with 2 survey companies for years and both I cash out at the end of the year and the most I have gotten at the end is $50, the other one I am at the amount to cash out and its $10 and some change, so I just left it there until end of next year.

Maybe someone else on Cm knows how to make some extra income monthly from doing surveys.

For me its not working as I find it too time consuming, and there have been many I have not taken or waited too long to get to it, than its expired.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:58 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I tried it several years ago and received to s of spam, phone calls, mails, etc. it's not worth the pittance to sell your info to dozens of marketers. And you have to because they won't pay you unless you verify your phone number.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Surveys aren't worth the effort. Have you thought about selling on eBay or Amazon? I think you'd make better money that way. Also, you can try doing some tasks on Amazon Turk. I actually blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.   If you are interested, you are more than welcome to ready through my blog at mavi's home work. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:52 PM on Dec. 26, 2012