I'm not actively looking to date but...

every man i meet is a huge disappointment.

No one wants a relationship and alll just want sex.

one who started by saying he wants a relationship and really likes me was only playing me. got my feelings involved and was just playing me.

whyyyy?//

For now on i will reject EVERY man that will try to speak to me

its tiring and heartbreaking

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Relationships

• The right one will come your way when its the right time for someone to be in your life.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• hopefully..

i am hoping 2013 will be my year for alot of good things..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• keep dating & you stay in charge
    take it slow & don't believe too much at first or give it up too fast
    not all men are assholes, alot are YES, keep your eyes & options opne & be picky : D
    2013 will be better!
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• There are a lot of duds out there, both men and women. We have a guy friend who has been dating here and there and has found nothing but crazy women. It sucks, but don't settle for a loser. Hopefully a decent one will come along.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:35 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• You just need one good one. Stay strong!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:37 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• Here is my experience and it may or may not apply. I dated a ton and got to a place where I really didn't need or want a guy. I was happy working, being single and having fun. It took time to get to that place but when it came, I was really good, for about, two months. Then my husband walked into a wedding I was attending and I knew he was it. And I was pissed. I flew to Greece to work the following morning with no regrets. When I returned, he was waiting. Point is, I really think when you get to a place where you are at peace with your life, the right person walks in.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• You stop looking.... Let it happen naturally. Then if you find a man you are interested in, you become friends with him first... NO SEX. Just see how long he can be your friend without having sex.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:08 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• I agree with m-avi. Let it happen naturally. You will eventually meet the right one. You can also pray. That's what I am doing now. I just left a very abusive man. Now trying to control me by holding my 3 yr old against me. Pfft. Let it happen and see what goes on.
    kaylasmomma757

Answer by kaylasmomma757 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 26, 2012

• So if a male will not try to speak to you, you are what? going to jump his bones then and there?

This is a SA remark but it had to be said. No really, it did.
    Just hang in there and leave the sex locked in a secure drawer in the back of a lock closet in a basement with only one exic and the key broke and it is going to take a special locsmith to open it.
    If the man is interested in you , then he should respect you enough not to think that you will simply hop into bed because you went out. You make sure of how you feel and what at least you can figure out about what he feels.

There are a lot of sand to be sifted through before you find the golden nugget.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:44 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• If you want to find a prince, you may have to kiss a lot of frogs first.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:12 AM on Dec. 27, 2012