Question for all! The more answers, the better...

I am starting a monthly "Q&A" post for my blog. And I would like actual questions to answer rather than trying to make up questions to answer - which is kinda what I do every time I write a blog post anyways...

So, IF you are NON-PAGAN/WITCH, what questions do you have that you would ask if you had a Q&A session with a Pagan Witch?

IF you ARE PAGAN/WITCH, what common (or not so common) questions have you gotten that you think should be included.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Dec. 26, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• Handfasting
    Does this allow the participants the same legal protection offered by a state sanctioned marriage?
    i.e. inheritance and end of life decisions
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:39 AM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Do you have things like baptisms, to annoit a baby into your faith? Do you have coming of age rituals?
    at what age?
    If you worship as a group do you have any joining ceremonies or do members take classes like they might in other religions?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:58 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Why do "pagans" believe (insert any stereotype that is not universal to all pagan religions any more than transubstantiation is universal to all Christians)?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:56 PM on Dec. 27, 2012

• Thank you all so much! These will give me enough questions for a few posts!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:09 PM on Dec. 27, 2012